Thursday, August 30, 2012

Bleesings

First and foremost, PRAISE THE LORD ALMIGHTY! For He is a Sovereign Lord that no other gods can compare with. God has been showered me with lotsa money blessings lately. I can't do anything else other than being thankful. :)

But among the two gifts I received, I rejected one of them because it's really a huge lump sum of money. Can't take it cause I will feel burdened. Chose to receive another one because it's reasonable. They comes from my relatives. :) thank you so much dear Lord. All these comes from your great mercy. :) God will never give too much or too little, it's always enough :D

Today is Malaysia 55th birthday. Proud to be born as a Malaysian.This is the year of Jubilee. Let revival strikes this beautiful land and lets stand up together to bring in the harvest! Hallelujah!

P.S. It takes great love, great courage, great joy to bring in the harvest. (Joy = Attitude)

No comments:

Post a Comment