Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Reflection

Just called my university and they told me that my registration date is 3rd September. Which means I only have one more week left! My longest holiday ever in my life is going to end soon.

Today is a Wednesday and I'm not working. I spend a lot of time thinking though. About everything.

I was reflecting how I always let my anger and frustration ruled over me every time things turned upside down. and that might have caused lots of people to dislike me.

I like to deny whatever things people said that are right about me, especially things that I don't like to hear. Not a good attitude at all.

I am not humble and I am not generous. I am calculative. I do make false statements about others :( Stating these weaknesses out really needs courage eh, because I'm egoistic and admitting these are quite hard.

I'm trying to change, but determination plays a huge role. Just like my diet, I need to discipline myself.

Wish me luck. Change change change!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment