Sunday, August 26, 2012

A new week

:) Today kicks start with a bright Monday morning. Going out later with hubby. This would be our final week spending so much time together before we both starts our uni. Glad that at the moment everything is in order now. Has the rainstorm in life stop? or just a short pause? I wish I'd never hear the news again. Let yesterday be the last day I heard about it till the day our family manage to get back our beloved Proton :)

Oh well, guess what? I'm staring my 2012 Christmas shopping. The list goes on just like I'm a Santa Claus. hehe.. Very happy. Time to crack my brain to think about what to buy for hubby, brother, mum and dad.. And some of my good good good friends.. ^^

Lord! Thank you for everything! Especially last night when I was having bad visions and thoughts I manage to cling tight on you to pray in tongues and ta-dah! They are gone from my mind! Thank you Lord for such a wonderful sleep last night. Even though I got saliva on my hand. It means I'm tired enough to sleep so well :) *happy*

Conclusion, having a good sleep gives you a good mood and a good day. hehehe.. (valid until 9.20a.m. only, cause hopefully my students don't make me angry later.. haha.. )

No comments:

Post a Comment