Sunday, August 26, 2012

Undecided and random

Undecided whether to claim back my money from friends or not. Cause it seems like I'm very stingy. But I need money! *seriously* :'(

Lately I've been so money-conscious that I finally realised that what makes me couldn't sit still and be peaceful is money issue. People out there might not bee understanding but for someone like me whom my parents only taking care of my food, I have to pay for my daily expenses. I'm not lucky like anybody else who has parents to pay for their school fees or bring their daughters or sons to go shopping and they don't have to pay a cent for the things they wanted. This is my life. Desperately earning for money to support myself. Just a reminder here, I'm not seeking for compassion or sympathy. This is my blog and I own the right to spill my worries and thoughts out. If you find that this blog doesn't suit your taste of knowing anything, better stop following my blog. :)

But I count myself lucky to have hubby who shared the same situation like me. If I have a filthy rich boyfriend, I think I'd be jealous of him and spend all his money and ended breaking up. Lol..

Anyway, *sighing*, I also realised that good friends who used to be able to listen to my thoughts aren't any longer suitable to be my listener. Cause certain things I want them to remain confidential. Really don't like people to invade my thoughts. Yea, you may say that friends who know you well should be kept by our side, but knowing too much about you aren't necessary a good thing. They could be straight forward to you till you aren't even prepared before they hurt you with their words. Sometimes I've been so stupid to do things that caused myself troubles and dismay just to please them, to see them happy. But I don't think I've ever treated in such way before. Warning: I'm not asking anyone to be special to me. Again, it's what I felt.

Now, I don't care whether I've hurt anyone out there or not. Never mind if I have friends or not, real or not real. Cause I'm tiring of concerning this issue. Those who are true and who will stay will stay.

 Mind you, I'm a stubborn girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment